The playoffs are finally here and there are so many good shots at making some money this weekend. Let's get after it with our picks of the week, brought to you by Spec's.
Sean: Chiefs -12.5 vs. Steelers
The Steelers got here by miracle basically and it should take a miracle for them to handle the Chiefs in their building. This one should get ugly.
Michael: OVER 49 points in Bengals/Raiders
These two teams scream high scoring this weekend for me. The Raiders defense has been really good down the stretch, but I don't see many defenses stopping this Bengals offense. This feels like an easy over for me.
Now let's get to our drink of the week, brought to you by Spec's!
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) 100-proof bourbon (such as Evan Williams Bottled-in-Bond)
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) light rum (such as Campesino Silver X)
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) crème de banane (such as Tempus Fugit Spirits)
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 (2- x 1-inch) orange peel strip
- Step 1
- Fill a tall mixing glass with ice cubes. Add bourbon, rum, crème de banane, and bitters. Stir for 5 seconds; strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube. Twist orange peel strip over cocktail to express oils; tuck orange peel into glass, or discard.